We support families struggling with addiction.
Like many family members, you have probably tried everything you can think of to stop or reduce your loved one’s drinking or drug use; yet he/she continues to drink or use.
At Sober Families we want you to know that there is hope, and that you can help your loved one quit and begin to build a life together not centered on drugs and alcohol.
We’ll help you develop the skills to help your loved one and to free yourself from their addiction.
We specialize in an approach called Community Reinforcement and Family Training (CRAFT), an approach that has been shown by research to help approximately 70% of families get their loved ones into treatment. In CRAFT, family members learn how to do two very important things:
- Learn and practice non-confrontational ways of breaking a loved one’s pattern of drug/alcohol use.
- Empower themselves to live a life not centered on their loved ones’ addiction.
If this sounds good to you, enter your name and email below and we’ll get you signed up for free updates and subscriber only support and events.
Clinically proven to work
- 70% of family members get their loved one into treatment in the first year after learning CRAFT
- Reduced depression and anxiety that goes with having an addicted family members
- Shown to improve family functioning and reduce arguments
Feel free to send us a question using the confidential form below and we’ll get back to you.